This course is an Annual Subscription.
Trigonometry – Leaving Cert Math (Higher).
This lesson covers leaving cert higher level trigonometry.
The following content is covered:
- Pythagoras’ theorem
- The trigonometric ratios
- Angles of elevation and depression
- Degrees and radians
- The unit circle
- Evaluating trigonometric ratios and reference angles
- The sign of the ratios in each quadrant
- Graphing trigonometric functions
- The sine rule
- The cosine rule
- Trigonometric identity proofs
There is a slide presentation covering the above content.
There are also interactive tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past paper questions on trigonometry.