This course is an Annual Subscription.
Junior Cert Probability
In this lesson we will cover both ordinary and higher level leaving cert probability topics.
The following content will be covered in detail:
- The first fundamental principle of counting
- The second fundamental principle of counting
- The probability scale
- Probability of an event not happening
- Probability involving a deck of cards
- Relative frequency / Experimental probability
- Expected number of outcomes
- Tree diagrams
There is a presentation of slides on the above probability topics.
There are also detailed tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past exam questions.
There are no reviews yet.