In this lesson we will cover Higher Level Leaving Cert Physics Optics – Refraction and Lenses. This lesson will cover:
- What is Refraction?
- Refraction ray diagrams
- Laws of refraction
- Refractive index and how to calculate it
- Refraction experiments
- Total internal reflection
- Critical angle
- Applications of total internal reflection
- The eye
- Calculations to do with lenses
- Mirror and lens formula, power of a lens
- Exam Questions
With lessons, tests, hotspots, games and interactive videos, improve your knowledge of Physics in the topic of Optics – Refraction and Lenses!