1. Bisector of a given angle, using only compass and straight edge.
2. Perpendicular bisector of a segment, using only compass and straight edge
3. Line perpendicular to a given line l, passing through a given point not on l
4. Line perpendicular to a given line l, passing through a given point on l
5. Line parallel to a given line, through a given point
6. Division of a line segment into 2 or 3 equal segments, without measuring it
7. Division of a line segment into any number of equal segments, without measuring it
8. Line segment of a given length on a given ray
9. Angle of a given number of degrees with a given ray as one arm
10. Triangle, given lengths of three sides (SSS)
11. Triangle, given side angle side (SAS)
12. Triangle, given angle side angle (ASA)
13. Right-angled triangle, given the length of the hypotenuse and one other side
14. Right-angled triangle, given one side and one of the acute angles (several cases).
15. Rectangle, given side lengths.