This course is an Annual Subscription.
Complex Numbers- Leaving Cert Ordinary Level
In this lesson we will cover Leaving Cert Ordinary Level Complex Numbers.
We will go through the following:
- The Argand diagram
- The real and imaginary part of a complex number
- Adding/ Subtracting Complex numbers
- Multiplying complex numbers
- The conjugate of a complex number
- Division with complex numbers
- Modulus of a complex number
- Argument of a complex number
- Powers of complex numbers
- Quadratic equations with complex roots
There is a slide presentation for students to view covering the above.
There are detailed interactive tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past leaving cert ordinary level paper questions.
Students can test their understanding with our complex numbers quiz. The quiz questions are taken from leaving cert ordinary level past papers, which helps to familiarize students with the style of the questions that will be presented to them in the leaving cert.