Trigonometry Junior Cert – Open
Course Access: 300 days access
Junior Cert Trigonometry
This lesson covers both ordinary and higher level junior cert trigonometry.
The following content is covered:
- Pythagoras’ theorem
- Trigonometric ratios (sin, cos and tan)
- Using the calculator to evaluate trigonometric ratios
- Finding missing sides/ angles in a triangle using sin, cos and tan
- Angles of elevation and depression
- Practical trigonometry examples
There is a slide presentation covering the above content.
There are also interactive tutorial videos guiding students through the correct solutions to past exam questions on trigonometry. There are separate videos for ordinary and higher level.
Students can then test their understanding with either the ordinary or the higher level trigonometry quiz.