Geometry – Open
In this lesson we will cover leaving cert higher level coordinate geometry of the line and coordinate geometry of the circle.
We will cover the following:
1. Coordinate geometry : the line
- Coordinate geometry formulae
- The area of a triangle
- Perpendicular distance formula
- The angle between two lines
- Dividing a line segment in a given ratio
- The equation of a circle
- Solving questions circles and tangents
- Touching circles (internally and externally)
There is a presentation of slides where students can through through the above topics.
There are also detailed tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past exam questions on coordinate geometry of the line and coordinate geometry of the circle.