Coordinate geometry Junior Cert – Open
Course Access: 300 days access
Coordinate geometry of the line
In this lesson we will cover both Ordinary and Higher level Junior cert coordinate geometry.
We will cover the following:
- Plotting points
- Midpoint of a line segment
- Distance between two points
- Slope of a line
- The equation of a line
- The slope of a line when given its equation
- Perpendicular slopes (higher level)
- To verify that a point belongs to a line
- Lines parallel to the axes
- Graphing lines
There are detailed tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past exam questions. There are separate tutorial videos for Ordinary and Higher level.
Students can test their understanding of coordinate geometry by doing either the ordinary or the higher level coordinate geometry quiz.