Complex Numbers – Open
Course Access: 300 days access
Complex Numbers – Math (Higher)
In this lesson we will cover complex numbers at leaving cert higher level.
We will cover the following:
- Complex numbers and the Argand diagram
- Modulus of a complex number
- Calculations and transformations involving complex numbers
- Division of complex numbers
- Polynomials with complex roots
- Polar form of a complex number
- de Moivre’s theorem
- General polar form of a complex number
There are detailed tutorial videos where students are guided through the correct solutions to past paper questions on complex numbers.
Students can test their understanding on this topic with our complex numbers quiz.